- Kids under the age of 12 or who need special care are not allowed to enter the center alone. Any marketing, commercial operation, or political and religious activities are strictly prohibited here.
- Please dress appropriately when entering the center (Slippers and roller skates are prohibited). Besides, skateboards and bicycles are not allowed inside the center.
- Smoking, spitting, chewing gums or betel nut are not allowed in the center. It is forbidden to bring dangerous items and pets.(except guide dogs and search and rescue dogs) Eating and drinking are prohibited in all areas except the hall on the first floor and the catering area that is available for announcement.
- If there are too many crowds on holiday, visitors who have not made an appointment will be queued to enter the center as appropriate.
- Photography and videos in the center cannot be used for commercial purposes, and the center reserves the right to pursue legal actions. There must be no conditions that affect the visit route and the rights of others when taking a film.
- This center is free of charge. The information desk provides services such as consulting, broadcasting, and rental of guide equipment.
- The open area is mainly limited to the 1st and 2nd floors. If other areas are specially opened, the announcement of the center shall prevail.
- Visitors can store their backpacks and handbags in the locker, and exchange the keys with the guard by hanging over an identity certificate with photos. Please place them according to the locker’s number and keep the keys properly. For larger items, strollers or luggage, please put them at the information desk. Carry the valuables with you, the Center isn’t responsible for storage, and may perform security checks if necessary.
- Any noise, chasing, frolicking, littering, and other behaviors affecting others are prohibited in the center. The Center would not be responsible for any casualties.
- If the items or facilities in the exhibition area are broken or stolen, the center has the right to deal with them in accordance with the law.
- If the Center finds an issue that impedes order, it may persuade, stop, refuse the party ’s entry or order to leave.
- Self-guided tours are strictly prohibited without permission to maintain the tranquility of the center and the correctness of the explanation.
- To facilitate the widely diverse utilization of the website data, all of data and materials on the Taoyuan Disaster Education Center website, which are deemed as protected under copyrights and published publicly, are provided under “Open Government Data License, version 1.0 (OGDL-Taiwan-1.0)” in a free of charge, non-exclusive, and sublicensable method for the public. The users are granted a perpetual, worldwide, license to the data and materials for reproducing, adapting, compiling, publicly transmitting, or applying it on other methods, and as well as developing various products or services based on it (herein known as derivative works). This license is irrevocable, and the users do not have to require any additional written offer or other formality for it. However, the attribution shall be provided in the further application.
- (1) This statement is only applied for copyrights, it does not cover other intellectual property rights, including but not limited to the grant of patent, trademark, and entity logo.
- (2) The related personal data might be attached to the data and materials under the circumstances of self-disclosure by the data subject or public-disclosure by the law. This does not guarantee the users to have a full consent from the data subject for the personal data collection, processing, and utilization. For the further application of those personal data, the users shall bear the responsibilities by themselves and have to make it compliant with the Personal Data Protection Act in planning and execution.
- (3) Part of the videos, photos, sheet music, project outcomes, special topics, or other works by named authors, respectively marked as additional approval required for the utilization by the entity, are not in the license scope of this statement. For the further use of those excluded works, the users shall require an additional permission from the entity.
IV. The users should not maliciously manipulate the related information in the use of these data and materials provided under this statement. If the related information is rendered as intendedly inconsistent with the original data and materials in the exploitation, and the users can be reasonably liable for this unlawful fabrication act as well, then the users shall bear the full legal responsibilities by themselves either in the civil or in the criminal procedure.
V. This statement does not grant the users to represent the entity to the recommendation, permission, or approval to the derivative works.